Rising Sun Valley You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
And he did explain, in his shy, sweet way, barely looking at her as he did. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She could not give him marriage, not now, when they barely knew one another and she barely knew herself. But she could give him this — and with time, maybe more. If he wanted that, after he really got to know her.
I... would like that, She began, her smile more confident now. His eyes were on her again, and this time she wasn't afraid of what she saw in them. Someone told me about something called the ocean. He said that it was awesome, not in the way that means cool, but in the way that leaves you in awe. It made me think of you.
And then she blushed again, suddenly aware that she was being childish. Why would Lestan care about her stupid idle thoughts? What I mean is - is that I like you. A lot. And I don't know if I'll ever be normal, but if you don't mind that, I... I want to try this with you. But she'd already said that, hadn't she? She was in such a haze, she almost didn't realize it, and when she did she hardly cared. Lestan wanted to court her.
She hadn't even known what that meant a moment ago, and now it was everything to her.
Messages In This Thread
You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 25, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 28, 2022, 03:01 PM