Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
A date? She blinked, uncertain. What was a date? Maybe — it was just another word for an outing with a friend. Yes. That had to be it. And truly, she felt they would be such good friends! Phox seemed taken with the idea of visiting Kvarsheim; he even wanted to travel there with her, after her visit to Epoch. Reverie's own vibe turned to excitement, her tail swaying.
Perfect! She agreed brightly. For a moment she thought: I wish Lestan volunteered so much of his time so freely. It always feels stolen, with him. Then she told herself she was wrong, she was being silly, there was no point to comparing them, and besides — this was a better time than ever to live in the present. She'd made a new friend. I have a few things to take care of, before I visit, but I will soon! Where... exactly is it? He'd only given her a vague gesture, after all. She looked past him again, toward the mountains, though she knew she wouldn't see anything useful from here.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM