Duck Lake No one dies from love; guess I'll be the first
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He wanted her, and that warm sweet feeling was almost enough to make her gloss over the rest of what he said. Almost. His words reminded her sharply of that day at Swiftcurrent Creek, when she'd thought too far ahead and ruined everything. This time she wanted to make it right.
Then - She took a breath. We don't have to think about the rest - about our packs or the future or any of it. It doesn't really matter anyway, does it? Living apart can't keep us from being together. And... things might be different, in the future. But even if it's not different, that wouldn't stop me from wanting you. So if it doesn't stop you from wanting me, then... I'm yours. And she didn't know exactly what that meant, because she wasn't asking him to marry her, but it felt right to say it. To voice the part of her that he held now, something she hoped he would accept. Because there was totally the option where he dropped it like a hot potato and ran.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No one dies from love; guess I'll be the first - by Reverie - January 22, 2023, 02:26 PM