Shadow Mountain And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
AND THEN I FORGOT TO POST IT @Anselm
The best part of being completely alone was that you didn't need to explain yourself to anyone. No need to justify decisions or time spent, no need to worry about anyone else's opinion. Reverie was particularly glad for that just now. She was lost — again — and this time was more embarrassing than the last. She had seen the red canyon, knew where it was and should have had a straight path to it. Somehow she'd overshot completely, and gotten off track besides. Now she had no idea where she was.
Heck.
Well! At least she was free! And free to dance! Except... maybe not now. Reverie winced as a few stones came loose under one of her paws, but managed not to lose her footing. No, definitely not now. It was dangerous here, and while she trusted her own ability, she did not trust the ground under her feet. She found a stream and settled beside it for now, eyes trained on the mountains. She needed to find a way to that red canyon.
Messages In This Thread
And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to - by Reverie - February 07, 2023, 12:58 PM