Swiftcurrent Creek [m] When I see stars, that's all they are
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Discussion of abortion!
Bit of pp to start us off, let me know if it isn't okay!
It was still subtle enough that Reverie was certain no one else had noticed yet, but daily she was coming closer to the realization that whatever was happening to her body was not going to stop. It was beginning to... hurt. The lowest part of her belly was starting to ache as it swelled. Though, at this point, the aching was more pronounced than the swelling.
It came in waves. Reverie was uncertain whether there was anything she might take for it, not without causing harm to herself or — no. No, she wouldn't think of that yet. She paced through Swiftcurrent Creek, having left Lestan with the excuse of finding herbs for Jakoul. She was looking for herbs, but for herself this time. Scouring the Creek for what few signs of life it held as the snows began to melt, and casting aside each thing she found because she did not know what was safe. She didn't expect to run into @Arric, of all people; Arric, who she had resolved to avoid because she realized she could not bring herself to speak to Lestan about... anything, really.
Oh! Arric! Hi! Reverie said a little breathlessly as another wave of cramping pain swept through her. How are you?
Messages In This Thread
[m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 07:35 AM