Swiftcurrent Creek [m] When I see stars, that's all they are
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Discussion of abortion!
Don't worry, I have some tentative ideas depending on IC events.. Rev will be fiiiiine
Reverie knew what abortion was. She knew what Arric was suggesting. Somehow it had not seemed like an option until he said it, though, and when he did she was suddenly horrified with the possibility. As a healer it had once been her duty to avoid judging things like this. It was a patient's right to decide what would happen with their own body, always. If someone else had asked for this, she would not have thought twice about it.
But for herself?
If she was carrying Lestan's children, could she just... discard them? Reverie thought of Jakoul's children and how impossibly tiny and fragile and beautiful they had been. She thought of what that might look like for her. Children with golden fur and dual-colored eyes. Would Lestan hate her if she tried to take this decision from him too?
I don't know, Reverie fought the urge to cry, and found herself surprisingly calm about it all. Deeply unhappy, but not as panicked as she might have assumed. I feel like I need more time to figure this out, but soon it will be obvious, maybe in a week or two. And then it will be too late. What she needed was to talk to Lestan about it, but she knew that she would not. She would keep it from him until he noticed, and even then it would be a struggle to discuss it.
Reverie shook her head slightly. It would be easier to leave. No one would ever have to know. But she didn't really mean it. It was just so tempting.
Messages In This Thread
[m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: [m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 08:01 AM