Swiftcurrent Creek Opening I
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was tired.
No, tired did not begin to cover what she felt. This was pure bone-deep exhaustion in a way she had never felt before, even at her lowest points. She slept more than she was awake, in the days following her conversation with @Lestan. When she did wake, she was lethargic, and there was a growing hunger constantly within her that she did not know what to do with. Reverie quickly started to feel self-conscious about it.
She woke and Lestan was not with her, so she wandered from her sleeping place in search of him. Every so often she would stop to cover her mouth and yawn, looking around as if he might appear. As far as she followed his scent, though, she found a stranger at the border before she found him. Her ears pulled forward in surprise, and she stopped to stare, thinking that she must make quite a sight: slightly plump in a way she'd never been before, all tousled fur and sleepy eyes and slow steps. Hello, Reverie greeted, sleep thick even in her voice. This is Swiftcurrent Creek. She couldn't think of anything else to say.
Messages In This Thread
Opening I - by Íkaros - March 18, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: Opening I - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 08:26 PM
RE: Opening I - by Íkaros - March 18, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: Opening I - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 09:06 PM
RE: Opening I - by Íkaros - March 18, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: Opening I - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Opening I - by Íkaros - March 19, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: Opening I - by Reverie - March 20, 2023, 10:04 AM