Swiftcurrent Creek [m] When I see stars, that's all they are
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie grimaced slightly, ashamed to have inspired such concern in one of her leaders. It occurred to her that she was quite useless to the pack, and only gave them cause to worry. She had been attentive to Jakoul lately, true, but she was certain the woman would have gotten by just fine without her. It was only that Reverie cared too much to let her be alone. All in all, she was more a burden than anything.
It was time to be honest with Arric.
If you're talking about - the fact that I behave strangely sometimes, well, a lot of healers have tried to tell me what's wrong, She took a deep breath, remembering that night with Lestan and Tybault, when she'd been unable to speak or focus at all. It's always the same. They give it some name, mania or hysteria or something stupid, and then they try their herbs and their treatments - and then they give up.
They almost drowned me once; what would Ashlar think of that? She wanted to say the words, but she didn't want to see pity in Arric's eyes.
My parents were obsessed with fixing me. But no one can, It was best that Arric knew this now. If it meant he didn't want her here anymore, then Reverie would sooner know it before any pregnancy progressed too far. Akavir already disliked her, she felt. I'm getting better on my own, anyway. It's just slow. So very slow, she wondered if anyone would be able to stand her by the time she made herself into something worth their time.
Messages In This Thread
[m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:05 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 15, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 15, 2023, 07:50 PM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: When I see stars, that's all they are - by Arric - March 16, 2023, 07:35 AM
RE: [m] When I see stars, that's all they are - by Reverie - March 20, 2023, 06:46 PM