Ankyra Sound I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Made from same sun.
Reverie shivered a little, remembering then;
I am the sun, and you will burn with me.
But such thoughts were not appropriate for the company of strangers! She pushed them away and tried to keep a gently attentive air about her as she sorted through what the man said.
It sounded like a wonderful life. The kind she herself might aspire to, one day. That sounds wonderful. I'd like to live that way, one day, She said idly, knowing that it would likely never happen. Even when Blossom was older... Lestan seemed so worn down by their journey, she could not imagine him living the life of a scout. Nor could she imagine being parted from him long enough to live out her dreams herself.
So she would have to stay grounded, tethered to him; to Blossom. Oh, we're - well, we're looking for a home right now, She explained softly. Or... Lestan is. My - um, he's the one I mentioned. She really needed to figure out what to call their relationship. It stung, just a little, to know that she could not call him her husband. But she tried not to think of that now. Instead she studied the man before her, the fleeting hints of facial features she glimpsed through his fur.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I knew you were trouble when you walked in - by Reverie - May 07, 2023, 04:46 PM