Totoka River You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not
Pledged
1,535 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I am so sorry, Everett
The instant she caught sight of Lestan, she forgot her brother entirely; as if he'd never been there, as if he'd ceased to exist. Lestan! She stepped around Everett thoughtlessly and went to her husband, sniffing him all over while he drank, checking him for cuts or bruises or illness or anything, anything! He seemed weakened by travel, strained, but unharmed. Then he spoke, and her eyes flicked to the driftwood and stayed there.
Oh, She breathed. For me? Reverie felt — she was — well, delighted. She went to the children next, at once noticing the slump of the dark girl and the weakness of her dual-toned sibling. Her expression turned somber, yet the very sight of them seemed to revive her in some small way, or at least it felt so to Reverie.
We'll need herbs. I'm still lactating a little from Blossom, but… not enough. Less every day, She should have stopped some time ago, she thought, but suspected her overuse of such herbs to sustain Blossom had some kind of lingering effect. Reverie gathered the children to her and prompted them to try their luck. And this one is sick, I think. What's her name? All of them? Her eyes turned to Lestan, livelier than they'd been in some time.
Still she did not truly see Everett.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not - by Reverie - June 22, 2023, 11:55 AM