Totoka River You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mention of suicide
He threatened to leave her, and for a moment she heard nothing else. Reverie stood carefully. The children were forgotten. She felt cold all over. Through the haze she heard Everett's voice; Everett, calling Lestan cruel. And he was, wasn't he?
It's because he doesn't love me, not truly, Her voice trembled but did not break. Her eyes were on Lestan, and now she addressed him. You say that you do - but you try to leave me - or send me away, when you know I can't live without you! I won't, I won't! The words rose; hysteria now, her breath too fast and icy in her throat despite the warmth of the breeze, and she was nearly shrieking but hardly realized it. Everything felt blurry; unreal.
I would have tried anything - anything for a little more time with you. But - if you don't want me, then - then I won't wait around to - to die, without you, Her throat was tight. It hurt to speak. And her last words were little more than a raw whisper, but full of promise:
I'll end it right now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not - by Reverie - June 22, 2023, 07:31 PM