Stavanger Bay I don't mind if I smoke away your taste
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Reverie frowned deeply, unsure how to handle her own emotions in this moment; she felt subdued and yet there was something ugly rearing its head within her, something which had made its home beneath the cage of her ribs ever since she had argued so bitterly with her husband. She did not want him here.
So it was a relief when he left, and she couldn't quite hide that from Bridget. She let out a little sigh, and released a tension she hadn't realized existed until this moment. Still there was a small worry in her for Blossom; she was quiet until the moment Lestan reappeared with her daughter, at which her eyes lit and she stood in spite of herself. Blossom, She breathed at the sight of her, but could manage no more. The bleeding had slowed somewhere in the interim, but Reverie was struck with a wave of lightheadedness, and the world spun. She only managed to keep her footing long enough for her husband and daughter to turn away.
Then her hind legs faltered beneath her, and she sat down hard in the water again, feeling weak in a way that scared her. It was only blood loss, she knew, but it felt a little bit like dying.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 26, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 26, 2023, 06:21 PM