Stavanger Bay I don't mind if I smoke away your taste
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Last for me <3 Starr, feel free to make any assumptions regarding further treatment with your last post or we can have a follow up for that if you prefer!
I'll - try to do that. I'm not very hungry, I feel kind of sick actually, but... She searched for a silver lining. I'm not in pain, at least. It usually hurts when this happens. So - that's good, right?
But Reverie fell quiet when Lestan arrived again. She managed a gentle smile for him, and even found some warmth in his touch as he helped her stand, but there was a brewing anxiety in her. How could she ever tell him the truth? That her love for him was fading, that she could hardly stand the sight of him anymore, much less his touch; not for any sense of contempt, but for the simple fact that it hurt. She didn't think she could. Instead, she let him guide her to the den, let him fuss over her. She even spared a kiss for him once or twice, and pulled him close for warmth. All the while, she held back her tears.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 26, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: I don't mind if I smoke away your taste - by Reverie - June 28, 2023, 11:07 PM