Coconut Grove I got my head out the sunroof, I'm blastin' our favorite tunes
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was alone with her thoughts while she waited. And she had never liked to be alone with herself, because frankly...
Well. It didn't last long, at least. Her relief at Boone's return was so great that her tail stirred thoughtlessly in the sand behind her, flinging it everywhere for a few moments before Reverie realized and stopped. Her cheeks flushed. Thank you, She murmured, smiling to cover her embarrassment, thinking that it was funny how life worked out. What was she even doing here, with him? What was he doing here?
Did it really matter all that much?
Well, Saltshore was... She glanced east, then west. I don't know. Nowhere close to here. Before that, I lived in the Rising Sun Valley. Reverie let out a little sigh, realizing all at once how fiercely she longed for it. She missed Kvarsheim; she missed Bjarna's gentle touch and Gunnar's wisdom, and Tauris, oh —
And before that, a place called The Gilded Sea, She finished quietly, and then it was her turn to question him again. Her eyes were more focused now, brighter with each passing moment and filled with curiosity. Where are you going? Now that your pack is gone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got my head out the sunroof, I'm blastin' our favorite tunes - by Reverie - August 22, 2023, 06:26 PM