Alpine Lake everyday adventures
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Let me know if the powerplay isnt okay Box, I wasn't sure it made sense for Rev to leave her <3
She'd thought that she would grieve more, but it seemed to Reverie as if her grief had been spent in the weeks before her final separation from her husband. What was left, then, was less like an end than a beginning. The beginning of healing, she hoped.
Reverie spent her time teaching @Blossom what little she knew of the world. She was teaching her today about hunting, or at least the basics of it. Hunting isn't my favorite thing, She admitted to her daughter as she led her idly along a goat trail. But we all have to do it sometimes. Before she could get into the true lesson, however, Reverie spotted a familiar figure. She paused.
Phox? She breathed, and then, louder so that he might hear her: Phox! Reverie turned briefly to Blossom. Look, Blossom - that's my friend, Phox! Come on, let's say hi. And with that she started to lead her daughter toward him, doing her best to be patient with the inevitably slower pace. She couldn't wait until Blossom had longer legs to work with.
Messages In This Thread
everyday adventures - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Reverie - August 25, 2023, 03:14 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Reverie - August 28, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Phox - August 28, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Reverie - September 19, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: everyday adventures - by Phox - September 22, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: everyday adventures - by Phox - September 27, 2023, 09:18 PM