Overture Downs Shattered, I will capture you, so run
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Hey!
A decidedly not-Bjarna voice broke through her thoughts. Reverie could only blink for a moment, startled by the familiarity, almost afraid to turn and look. But she did. She did look, and in the next moment she was unsure whether she felt gratitude or regret for it.
W-Winifred? Reverie questioned aloud, ears folding briefly before pulling forward in curiosity. She stepped out of the stream she'd been splashing in, a little embarrassed, but didn't approach. Not yet. When was the last time she'd spoken to her sister? Did Win even want to talk to her anymore? She knew her brothers had come to find her, but Win had not been among them, and so Reverie was wary.
Most of all because she feared hearing that name.
Messages In This Thread
Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Reverie - September 08, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Win - September 08, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Reverie - September 08, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Win - September 08, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Reverie - September 08, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Win - September 08, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Reverie - September 08, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Win - September 08, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Shattered, I will capture you, so run - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:13 PM