Jade Fern Grove I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Oh, she was cute. Reverie's awkwardness melted into something warm and soft, and she couldn't help but smile at Wayfarer. That's a pretty name, She said softly. I travel a lot, too. My family - we were nomadic. Always moving around to avoid the fires, so I guess I never lost the habit.
Have you seen much of the valley? It's beautiful here. I've only really explored it in winter, but I hope to see it in spring, too, She had, a little, but mostly Reverie had been confined to Swiftcurrent Creek; struggling with pregnancy, with romance gone wrong, with the stress of caring for a new child while the world crashed in on her relentlessly. It would not happen again, she'd decided. This time she would see it all. This time she would cut new paths through the forests and talk to pretty girls and commit to memory all of the beautiful things that she saw.
Messages In This Thread
I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 07, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 17, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 27, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - October 12, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 11:19 PM