Jade Fern Grove I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Born here; then surely she would know all about the valley and beyond! Reverie's tail started to swish a little more quickly across the ground, sending remnants of torn grass flying behind her. If Wayfarer was nervous at all, she didn't notice; all she saw in the other wolf was an easy confidence. Oh, then you must know all the best places to see! She exclaimed, perhaps unreasonably excited by the prospect. I um, I used to - with Kvarsheim at the Stone Circle first, then with Swiftcurrent Creek. But I'm kind of looking for a place of my own to settle now. Somewhere pretty, maybe near the mountains.
I'll still be traveling a lot, though, Reverie confessed; she had no intentions of settling the way she once had for Lestan. Now that he was gone, nothing was worth confining herself that way, not now that she knew Blossom didn't mind this kind of lifestyle. Though, she supposed her daughter knew little else. Um, what's a glacier? She asked next, slightly embarrassed that she didn't know.
Messages In This Thread
I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 07, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 08:37 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 17, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 17, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - September 27, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - September 27, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Wayfarer - October 12, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: I bear to breathe; the smoke will fall - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 11:19 PM