Hushed Willows You're my starlight and I'm your skyline
Pledged
1,541 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie, too, was a bit lost on specifics; finding dens was not one of her skills. It was something they'd never done in The Gilded Sea, and the dens she'd had since had always been rather... unconventional. But she knew a little, so after a brief hesitation, she started to explain what she did know.
Well, you can either pick something already made, like a cave or an old den abandoned by someone else, or you can dig out your own. Um, it should be uphill from water so it doesn't flood. Somewhere you can get a lot of sunlight. No one likes a dark damp den, Well, maybe some people did, but surely not her daughter, who had grown up partially in vast caves and partially ranging across the wilds. Do you want to stay near my den? Or go a little farther?
Messages In This Thread
You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 29, 2023, 12:14 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 02, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 19, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 22, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 08:45 PM