Stone Circle Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Backdated before Rev's whump <3

@Gunnar, Reverie's voice trembled a little when she found him. He was an old man, she'd known that from the start, but she had never expected to see him grow so weak. She moved to embrace him gently.

I think - I think I'd like to bring Blossom for another visit, soon, She murmured into his embrace, thinking now of the future. But she did not want to. She wanted to stay here, in this moment, forever. Here, with her father — for that was what he was to her, blood or no. He had taken her in, given her his love and his wisdom and his name, showed her what it was like to be truly accepted. He'd never judged her; never turned away from her.

And she knew in some instinctive way that her daughter would never truly know this side of him, but rebelled against it fiercely.

I want her to know you, Reverie went on, as if she might make it true simply by speaking it aloud. I know she'll love you as much as I do.
Messages In This Thread
Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 03, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 30, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - November 03, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - November 07, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - December 13, 2023, 08:54 PM