Hushed Willows My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Staying vague! Roughly dated to a week ago
It was a slow thing, her recovery; Reverie spent days in a haze, plagued by blinding headaches and spells of confusion, sleeping more often than not. Many times she woke in tears, reaching for @Boone when he was near and calling for him when he was not. He and Blossom became her only true sources of comfort. Her new reality was overwhelming. So much of her freedom had been taken from her; even standing brought pained tears to her eyes, and so she avoided it when she could, though there was no true respite in lying down either.

But gradually the fog was beginning to clear. She woke early, just as the sun began to rise, and pressed against her husband with a low whine. Reverie buried her muzzle in Boone's chest fur, taking a moment to breathe in his scent and remind herself that he was here, by her side, caring for her faithfully. Then she started to groom his fur gently, a morning ritual she had fallen into as a way of comforting them both through the hardships of her recovery. I love you, She murmured into his fur, wondering in spite of herself how long it would be before he abandoned her as Lestan had.
Messages In This Thread
My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry - by Reverie - October 17, 2023, 01:18 PM