Hushed Willows You're my starlight and I'm your skyline
Pledged
Party City
1,543 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All her hesitation fell away with Blossom's joyful exclamation. Reverie couldn't hold in her delighted laughter, and leaned in to kiss her daughter's forehead when she stilled. I know you will, She said fondly, confident in Blossom's ability to choose for herself what she wanted.

Alright - you're in charge now. Lead the way, Commander Blossom, Reverie picked up the driftwood again and straightened with faux-gravitas, ready to follow wherever the girl led. For a moment she wished that this could last forever; here, now, this exact place in time and space. Blossom's smile was brighter than any sunrise, her joy warmer than any summer afternoon. Such things could never last.

But in the next moment she discarded the thought, resolving to protect that innocence at any cost. She would never let Blossom's smile fade.
Messages In This Thread
You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 29, 2023, 12:14 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 02, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 19, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 22, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 08:45 PM