Hushed Willows You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving)
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Blossom didn't come, and neither did Boone. Instead a young wolf appeared, a pale wolf; a blue-eyed boy who did not seem to understand that he was standing at the edge of a budding claim. Reverie was frustrated. But he was still just a child, and clearly concerned about her, so she softened as she turned to him.

I um - my daughter is - I don't know where she is, Reverie confessed, eyes turning back to the direction Blossom's scent led. She knew that she should wait for Boone. But each passing moment meant a higher chance that Blossom would never return. She couldn't lose her. Not her, never her. She doesn't usually leave for so long. I - I guess I'm just worried something is wrong. But her daughter was scarcely younger than this boy, and clearly he was capable of traveling by himself. Maybe she was overreacting?

She remembered then what had happened to Lestan when he'd left, and decided that she was not. Her gaze found the blue-eyed youth again in spite of her racing heart. I'm Reverie, She added after a moment, pausing to let him introduce himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving) - by Reverie - October 28, 2023, 11:22 AM