Hushed Willows You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving)
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was charmed by his willingness to help, his gentle demeanor. As she calmed, she took note, belatedly, of the scent he carried. It was one she recognized. Thank you, Massaraq - but it - it's okay, she's probably alright... and my husband will help me find her, She frowned slightly as she spoke, unable to let go of her misgivings entirely. But she couldn't let a child shoulder her burdens — and Blossom would be a young adult soon, nearly grown. Reverie had always planned to take a step back one day, to let her find her own path and make her own life without her fretful flighty mother hovering over her at every step. She just hadn't thought it would happen so soon. She didn't think she was ready.

You're from Moonglow, right? I've met Kukutux. She helped me once, Reverie tried to distract and soothe herself with idle talk, not wanting to rush off so soon after finding a random boy wandering through her home. Besides — he was presumably of Moonglow, and Kukutux had been kind to her. It was her help Reverie would seek in preparation for the coming season and her plans with Boone, if she would give it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You don't wanna know what I know (that you're leaving) - by Reverie - November 04, 2023, 04:42 PM