Bramblepoint how precious time placed it's hand on me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He felt his tail wave behind him, though he found himself crumbling a little bit at the sight of the man who existed in his memories as a hero. It was both easy to forgive him, and difficult at the same time; if Colt had been able to live, maybe his life would have been completely different. He knew now, from personal experience, that sometimes death wasn't something one could escape. They'd both fought as much as they could, before quietly succumbing. 

His voice was reassuring, but at the same time it made him want to sob. He shouldn't be able to hear his Dad; and he shouldn't be able to see him, either. He was supposed to be alive!

"Yeah," His voice cracked. He grieved losing the living, and felt the pain that they felt in his absence. Somehow, it felt like he was dying all over again. "Dad, I-" He gritted his teeth together as he began to tremble, fighting to keep the overwhelming wave of negative feelings at bay. 

There was no sense in wishing that none of this had happened, to either of them. His father looked peaceful- so had Wraen. He didn't feel ready to be peaceful yet, and he wasn't quite sure why, but something was pulling at him. 

"Something's...I'm not ready to go yet, I...I think I have..."
Messages In This Thread
how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 22, 2023, 02:54 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 23, 2023, 01:37 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 25, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 26, 2023, 10:28 AM