Hushed Willows [m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind
1,550 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes
We can keep this super short since we have so much other stuff going on <3 I just couldn't pass up this bit of development. Set directly after this!
She couldn't seem to calm down. Nor could she decide whether she was upset or angry or — she didn't know. All Reverie knew was that even after the strange woman disappeared from sight, she found herself still bristling, still agitated and pacing and brushing herself aggressively against the trees and rocks in a fit of possession over the forest. She wanted to pursue the stranger. She wanted to retreat far inside the borders and never get near them again. She wanted —

her husband. So Reverie went looking for him, all rippling hackles and spine stiff, uncertain what she would do when she found him. What could she even say? That she'd driven someone from their home? That some sick part of her had almost enjoyed it? She did not know what @Boone would think, if he would hate her for it or see her differently, or what he would make of the strange effect it had on her. Reverie couldn't even begin to put that part to words, the way she was caught in some vicious stirring of an instinct which had only just now awakened in her. But he would know it when he saw her, she was certain; it was impossible to miss.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 05:02 PM