Hushed Willows You got me stuck on the thought of you
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Trade 
Reverie had never given much thought to teaching others, not until she and Boone had started to gather followers who would need to be guided in what was expected of them. She wasn't at all sure what kind of teacher she would be. Nonetheless, she gathered some of the most basic of the herbs she'd stocked in her den for the winter and brought them to what seemed like a suitable place for a first lesson — one of the thickest willows in the forest, a place where several wolves might stand on the huge gnarled roots around it.

She set the herbs down on one of the roots and called out for @Reina and @Blossom. They would arrive to find her balancing precariously on the tallest of the roots, prancing across it like a child. Leader though she might be, Reverie could not make any claims to maturity.
Messages In This Thread
You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 05, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 11, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 12, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 29, 2023, 08:26 PM