Hushed Willows [m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind
1,550 Posts
Ooc — xynien

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual themes as usual
Boone's reaction startled her a little; she stopped short in her approach as he stepped back, and for a moment she almost felt hurt. Only a moment. Reverie blinked and stepped closer, slowly at first, hackles still aloft. Why was he retreating from her?

He was hers.

The hesitation fell away from her in the next instant and she moved to press against him with a low, breathy growl. Yeah? She murmured, reaching up to nip at his ear. Maybe you can help me get it out. Another nip to his jaw this time, and she slid herself teasingly beneath him only to emerge from the other side, stepping just out of his reach. Reverie meant to provoke; caught in this white-hot agitation, she meant to drag him into it with her, into a familiar dance set to a very different song. He was hers, and she would never let him forget that.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:56 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: I only got one thing in the back of my mind - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 05:02 PM