Hushed Willows Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
LOL it's cute tho!
Reverie was slightly disappointed to realize she didn't know that pack at all. Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know about that pack - but I do know Ajei, Moontide — Moonglow. How had she not made the connection sooner? I don't think you're out of your mind at all! Is Moontide associated with Moonglow?

It was odd to think these wolves knew her by her single meeting with Ajei. Better that than for the fact that she'd disappeared from Saltshore, she thought. She would have to find Vairë sometime, apologize, explain if she could. Reverie hadn't meant to leave. There were so many things she hadn't meant to do, but it had been so difficult to hold fast to anything while burning herself to ashes for a love that had ultimately been swept away with the wind.
Messages In This Thread
Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 21, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 22, 2023, 01:25 PM