Hushed Willows [m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie smiled tentatively at that, her mood lifted by Wayfarer's affirmation of her continued presence. I worry sometimes that I'll - fail. As a leader, She admitted softly, wondering if the confession itself was a failure on her part. The thought of leading a pack had never crossed her mind until it slowly became reality, and even then she hadn't thought much of it. She'd assumed Boone would handle all of their decisions, and that would be enough.

But the reality of many things was crashing down on her in this moment, and her position as a leader was among them. Easier, too, to slide into this particular melancholy with Wayfarer here; she could hardly cry about her past or how she'd made a mess of things with Boone to her new friend.

I'm not sure I know what kind of leader Hearthwood needs. What - what do you think a leader should be like? Her gaze turned more fully to Wayfarer now. Maybe it started here. Maybe it started with asking those she was meant to be responsible for.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate - by Reverie - December 17, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: [m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 04:26 PM