Hushed Willows [m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie managed a soft giggle at that last part, knowing Wayfarer meant well by it, but even so she wished fiercely for Boone and his reassurance. He always seemed to know just what to say. Wayfarer was kind, but she — she wasn't him. And Reverie had been looking for more of an opinion from her, truthfully; something that might tell her how she could meet Wayfarer's needs as her leader. Still, the soft bump of their shoulders was comforting.

Thanks, Wayfarer, She said softly, though the fear was not gone from her. Her gaze was shy on her friend, hesitating, and eventually found the lake again. I um - I've never been responsible for so much before. Well, I've raised my daughter - but I had a lot of help with that... Reverie trailed off a little wistfully before she began again.

What was it like living on a glacier? She asked next, eyes flicking briefly back to Wayfarer. When - when it rained, did that freeze too? These were questions Reverie had been holding on to since their first meeting, never finding the right time for them. But she hoped now that it might give her more insight into what Wayfarer expected from a home.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate - by Reverie - December 17, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: [m] Never gonna allocate all of this dark hate - by Reverie - December 20, 2023, 09:46 PM