Hushed Willows Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Ah, the death she'd heard about. Reverie turned somber when Heph mentioned it, nodding quietly. I heard about that. From um, Massaraq. I'm sorry, She said softly, wishing again that she had more to offer than condolences. Death was such a cruel thing.

But it seemed Heph had more news, lighter news, and for that Reverie was grateful. A hunt between packs; her ears perked with interest immediately. It would be good for Hearthwood to attend, she thought. They were still a fledgling pack in many ways, lacking true connections within the wilds except for those Reverie had made personally. She nodded again after a moment, carefully brightening.

That would be wonderful - thank you for the invitation, She offered a gentle smile. I don't know if all of Hearthwood will come - some of our wolves are... shy, and still settling in. But I'll be there, and maybe my husband will come, too. Where exactly is um - Hoshor Plains? Reverie hadn't spent much time on the other side of the mountains. She'd always meant to explore the region, but then... well, life happened.
Messages In This Thread
Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 21, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 22, 2023, 01:25 PM