Northstar Vale I hope the roof flies off and we get blown out into space
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Single post traveling thread for those attending the big pack hunt. Attendance is not mandatory but encouraged <3
@Boone @Wayfarer @Kyrell @Blossom @Reina
It was time to depart their mountain home for the hunt, and Reverie found herself unprepared. She fretted over her den in their final moments in the willows, carefully arranging every detail to perfection in lieu of panicking. Her husband would be with her, and this was no small comfort, but still — when had she become such a homebody?

She wore a cheerful mask nonetheless as they carved a path through the mountains, chatting with Boone and the others here and there; speculating about the other packs, about what they might find on the opposite side of the Sunspire. When they descended into the vale, however, she grew quiet. Reverie was overtaken with a wide-eyed sort of awe, parting from her husband's side for the first time to dart among the trees and sniff all that she could reach with tail waving high in the air. She was breathless by the time she returned.

I think we should rest here for the night, She said to him, quiet enough to allow Boone the final decision.
Messages In This Thread
I hope the roof flies off and we get blown out into space - by Reverie - December 22, 2023, 11:16 PM