Duck Lake the frumious Bandersnatch!”
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
She felt sick. Blossom had always been a joyful child, a pure light shining through the shadows she was born beneath. Reverie had always cherished that light; her sunshine. From their first moment together in that cave it had been just the two of them, woven so tightly together that it didn't really feel like two at all. Blossom was a part of her. She didn't think she knew how to exist without her daughter anymore.

But Reverie was never meant to be a mother. It was one thing to know the purpose of motherhood and another to live it, to embody it, to hold it as a piece of yourself. Blossom looked to her for all answers. She tried to remember that.

And now, the evidence of her failure staring her in the face. Blossom's sorrow. Her flight from Hearthwood. She was so like Lestan, but she took after her mother, too, didn't she? Did I do something wrong? Reverie felt her heart in her throat, felt it shattering there.

No, no, you - you could never do anything wrong, She wrapped her arms gently around Blossom. I'm the one who did something wrong. And I - I'll never do that to you again. I love you so much. Nothing will ever change that. Her eyes were hot with tears she tried to hold back for her daughter's sake. Blossom had been through enough. She didn't need the weight of Reverie's sorrow, too.
Messages In This Thread
the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 20, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 20, 2023, 09:28 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 20, 2023, 10:00 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 20, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Akavir - December 20, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - December 23, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Reverie - December 25, 2023, 11:55 PM
RE: the frumious Bandersnatch!” - by Blossom - January 08, 2024, 07:54 PM