Hushed Willows Coming after tiny fractures
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Dull eyes and an aura of sadness; Reina was subdued in the aftermath of the attack upon her, and though Reverie had expected it, her heart ached nonetheless to see it. She set her herbs down and returned Reina's nuzzle with her own, eyes soft. At the question she shook her head.

Oh, no, it's actually kind of old! It was a gift, months ago - but for a long time I left it hidden at my old home, Kvarsheim. That's a pack in the valley to the east, When she'd finished her explanation she nudged the herbs closer to Reina. I brought um, some herbs for you. A few different kinds. This one should help with the pain, Reverie indicated each one as she described their uses. This one will help your body fight any infections. And this one... well, it's to prevent pregnancy. I know you aren't in heat, but I - I've gotten pregnant without being in heat before.

So it's... just in case, Reverie blinked at Reina, wondering if it was too soon to make the offer of training in Moonglow. She pointed to the last of the herbs she'd brought. And this one is to help you sleep, if you need it.
Messages In This Thread
Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 09, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 13, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 16, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 26, 2024, 10:03 AM