Hushed Willows But your hands ain't red yet
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Oh, no, that's okay - I'm not hungry, really, Reverie reassured him quickly, her stomach flipping uncomfortably at the thought of food. The last thing she wanted to do was bother Kyrell. Already he'd taken on so much to help Hearthwood. The least she could do was take care of herself. But if you're hungry, I'm sure there's a cache nearby...

She smiled faintly when he mentioned his desire to become a father. It reminded her of Boone in a way. Was it typical for men to be so eager for fatherhood? Had Lestan only been an outlier? Reverie was unsure, but found some comfort in the knowledge that she was Boone's right person. Her smile returned in force as Tuft asked after the circumstances of their meeting. A bear!

Oh, I wish, Reverie laughed. No, um, he - he saved me, actually. He found me on the beach - alone with my daughter from my first marriage, Blossom. He asked me to come to the mountains with him. And then he just... became part of my life. It was too easy to fall in love with him. Now I don't know what I'd do without him.
Messages In This Thread
But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 17, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 08:02 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 20, 2024, 08:25 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 10:53 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Tuft - January 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: But your hands ain't red yet - by Reverie - March 01, 2024, 04:18 AM