Hushed Willows oneiropólisi
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I'm ready to stay. A small sound spilled from her, somewhere between a breathless giggle and a choking sob. Reverie buried her nose in Everett's fur, overcome with a thousand emotions all at once. He was here, here and finally choosing her. At Swiftcurrent Creek she had needed him to stay; that day at the coast she had nearly begged it of him. And now...

Always, She breathed into his fur. You'll always have a place here. With me. After a moment she pulled away and tried to dry her tears, casting her eyes over him again; lovingly, this time. I've missed you. I - I thought something was wrong when we had travelers pass through from an island. A pale woman with golden eyes and her daughters, and a man named John. The woman called herself The Widow Redhawk.

I wanted to look for you then, but my leg was still healing, and I - this pack, this place - it's mine, Reverie blinked as she said it, still a little dazzled by the concept. Hers; how odd. And now she could share it with him. A brilliant smile cut across her features at the thought. Oh, I can't wait to show you. This is Hearthwood. Come on - Blossom and Boone are at my den. She beckoned for him to follow her, wondering distantly when he would realize that he was soon to be an uncle all over again.
Messages In This Thread
oneiropólisi - by Everett - January 30, 2024, 12:59 AM
RE: oneiropólisi - by Reverie - January 30, 2024, 01:13 AM
RE: oneiropólisi - by Everett - January 31, 2024, 01:14 AM
RE: oneiropólisi - by Reverie - January 31, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: oneiropólisi - by Everett - February 01, 2024, 12:36 AM
RE: oneiropólisi - by Reverie - February 01, 2024, 11:32 AM