Hushed Willows Heartbreak City, party of two
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was good to see Reina so lively; she'd been forlorn when they'd last spoken, and Reverie had worried that she might remain so for months. But she was healing. That much was evident, particularly as she went on.

Your brother. Reverie stiffened at the words. Her brother. Girl talk... about her brother. Everett? She blinked. She was speaking again before she could stop herself. Reina, I - my brother has... he's been through a lot. I want him to feel safe here. Maybe she wouldn't say it outright, but her expectation was clear as she met Reina's gaze. The Middleman would need to tread carefully where Everett was concerned.

Tell me what's on your mind, Reverie murmured next, turning back to her mission of thinning the fur on her belly. She wouldn't try to control what she couldn't; they were adults, and Everett was free to have a life of his own. But it unsettled her more than she could say. Only a few days in the pack, and already someone had eyes on him. Maybe the world would always search for ways to take him from her.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 10, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 13, 2024, 04:54 PM