Hushed Willows tomorrow never comes until it's too late
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
The last thing she'd expected, truly, was to hear Akavir calling at her borders. Mae had been scarce since Boone's disappearance, though she'd hardly been around even before. Always traveling, that girl; always searching for something she never named. Not to Reverie, at least.

But the girl's scent was fresh at the borders still. Reverie took note of this as she made the long trek from her den to where the leader of Swiftcurrent Creek waited, leaving her children once again in @Everett's care. It seemed that Mae hadn't left entirely — but that didn't mean she would stay.

Akavir, She greeted tiredly, eyes still red from spending her morning in tears at the makeshift grave of her husband. Her gaze drifted only briefly over the bundle he carried. Mae is somewhere around here. But I - you should know that - that things have been difficult here. We lost someone a few days ago. Mae cared for him, I think. I - I haven't seen her since then.

I don't know how she's taking it, Reverie glanced into the marsh beyond where they stood, then back to Akavir. But it - it's good that you're here.
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Reverie - March 04, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 06, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 11, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 12, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 16, 2024, 06:13 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - April 02, 2024, 01:28 AM