Hushed Willows tomorrow never comes until it's too late
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Soooome powerplay and I'm genuinely not sure if it works so def shoot me a message if I should edit LOL
She hadn't expected Akavir to be so gentle with her — but surely it was less for her and more for his daughter. Reverie nodded as he offered his condolences, eyes abruptly brimming with tears. For a moment she didn't dare speak.

Thank you, She said finally as she accepted the skin of herbs, voice wavering but not breaking. You can come in, if you want. She'll find us when she's ready. If there was anything Reverie had learned about Mae, it was this: she never did anything unless it was on her own terms. She picked up the herbs and beckoned for Akavir to follow.

She led him to the little cave where she stored her herbs, and when she'd placed the skin among the rest, she turned back to him. I've been worried about her for a long time, Reverie admitted, eyes filled with concern. Even before this. I've been hoping you might come, because I - I've tried to help her, and I can't.
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Reverie - March 04, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 06, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 11, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 12, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 16, 2024, 06:13 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - April 02, 2024, 01:28 AM