Hushed Willows tomorrow never comes until it's too late
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Akavir seemed to understand the gravity of it, at least enough to put aside his disdain for her. Maybe, Reverie answered, ears tilting back as she considered it. I've tried to be there for her, but she - she avoids me, and I have newborns to look after...

When I brought it up to her - that I was worried she would hurt herself, she blew up at me. She said that it - it would be nice to have the option, Of course, Mae had said so much more than that. But Akavir didn't need to know the hurtful things his daughter had said. All he needed to know was that Mae needed help that Reverie could not give. She loved the girl — but sometimes she was afraid of her, too. I don't know all of what happened before we found her, but she was... she nearly died. I've never seen wounds like that on any wolf before. And she won't talk about it. She hardly talks about anything.
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Reverie - March 05, 2024, 10:31 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 06, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 11, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 12, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 16, 2024, 06:13 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - April 02, 2024, 01:28 AM