Swiftcurrent Creek Get you gone now, have some fun
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Was she relieved when it was Arric who answered her call? Reverie found herself smiling back, a little surprised that it came so easily. It was good to see him. She hadn't wanted to see Akavir, not after he'd come to her home only to take Mae from her as if he still had any right to —

Maybe she wasn't as okay with any of it as she'd tried to be. But she was going to get something out of it, if she could. Hi Arric, She said softly, noting the new scents he brought with him. Swiftcurrent Creek had changed. I - well, I came here to ask for something. I came with a bribe, of course. Reverie lifted the goat leg, eyes sparkling playfully, and offered it to him.

My pack is mostly healers and scouts, but we've - we've had a lot of trouble with trespassers lately. If you or Akavir could teach some of us about defending ourselves, I'd be grateful. And we could give you something in return, What she did not mention was that soon the wolves of Hushed Willows would be departing from their home, that this was another step of their preparation. Trespassers wouldn't be a concern for several months while they were away — but the wilds were dangerous.
Messages In This Thread
Get you gone now, have some fun - by Reverie - April 03, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Arric - April 03, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Reverie - April 03, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Akavir - April 03, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Arric - April 04, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Reverie - April 04, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Akavir - April 05, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Arric - April 08, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Reverie - April 09, 2024, 05:06 AM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Get you gone now, have some fun - by Arric - April 23, 2024, 08:33 AM