Hushed Willows I'm good to go, and I'm going nowhere fast
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Dahlia and Foxglove were fighting again. Reverie had been gathering herbs while the girls napped and played, always within eyesight of her den and the meadow. Foxglove's shrieks had broken the peace of the afternoon. Reverie was on her way even before the girl called for her mother.

She swept into the den to take them each into her arms without pause, Dahlia at one flank and Foxglove at the other. There were flowers scattered all over the den floor, and Petal was stirring sleepily in the corner. Reverie couldn't begin to imagine what had happened.

Shh, look, your sister is sleeping, She shushed them both and led them from the den. When they were outside, she beckoned for them both to stand before her. Foxglove. Dahlia. Reverie paused to look over them briefly, checking them for injury. Neither was hurt, though Foxglove's tail was firmly tucked. I won't ask what happened, okay? Not this time. I don't want to hear you blaming each other - it's up to both of you to get along.

Fox, why don't you go find Uncle Everett? He's hunting somewhere in the meadow, I think. Reverie smiled tiredly at her daughter as she nodded and went off to find her uncle. Then she gestured for Dahlia to join her, leading her back toward the lakeside.

Sisters are important, Dahlia. You'll need to learn to be friends with yours, She told the girl softly when Foxglove was out of earshot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm good to go, and I'm going nowhere fast - by Reverie - April 15, 2024, 03:57 PM