Hushed Willows I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Next round goes up on the 27th!
Tybault was a stick in the mud, as usual, but Reverie was delighted with the reactions of the rest of her friends. They might have heard a faint giggle or two from behind the wall of branches. It didn't take long for her to run out of leaves and flowers to throw. When the last of them were spiraling through the air, Reverie darted down the path from the ledge, calling out to Tybault:

You'd better get used to bugs in your mouth, because we're going on a road trip!

She came to a halt in front of the ledge and turned to face everyone, only a little breathless. Everett and I have decided to take the girls traveling through the spring and summer. We're going to visit different packs - we'll be back in time for autumn, though. Her eyes were bright as she addressed them, tail swaying slowly.

We won't try to force anyone to come with us. If any of you would rather stay behind, that's okay. But it's going to be a lot of fun! We'll throw parties. Get to know the other packs, trade with them.

We'll be leaving in two or three weeks, I think. We have plenty of skins for carrying things, and we can hunt along the way, but we need more herbs. It'll be important to stay healthy while we travel, Reverie paused then, gaze searching each of them. So... what do you think?
Messages In This Thread
I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reverie - April 15, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reina - April 18, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Abel - April 20, 2024, 10:56 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Klaus - April 21, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: I wanna turn the whole thing upside down - by Reverie - April 22, 2024, 09:03 AM