Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra herself lurked near the borders, though not too close so as to not risk her parents wrath. She tested, and pushed, boundaries--but she was not disrespectful to her parents wishes, and Hydra supposed that if she saw something she could intercept she would do it. There was no harm in looking and alerting anyone else in the meantime as well, was there? 

But soon, as Hydra lurked and prowled, there came the round outline of the soft Aria, and Hydra decided for herself that so long as she was with an adult she was not doing anything wrong at all. And so she trot right on over to Aria with confidence in her stride and no indication at all that what she was doing might be against her parents wishes. Even Hydra herself couldn't say that it wasn't, now. Aria had been in Moonspear long enough that Hydra doubted they'd complain about her walking the borders with her...

Hydra knew her name. Lyra had spoken of her, and her description had been a good one. That, and Hydra had met her the day she had joined. Other than that Hydra had been with her sisters and parents. Now that Aria was doing something that benefited her, Hydra capitalized on it.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:50 PM