Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been close to the borders, as she often was, when Rannoch called for her. He had been in a direction she passed through already, but that was no issue to her. It was true she had not sought out his company, but that she had done for Liffey. If Rannoch sought her out, well, that was a different story. But she wasn't going to further unsettle Liffey by hogging her own beau. Her sisters and herself had agreed on civility, after all. There were better prospects than Rannoch.

As she approached, she noted that he was terribly handsome, though. It was unfortunate his wife was not good enough aesthetically for him, but mentally they seemed to fit one another. So in the end it worked out. Wouldn't want to dull their own genepool.

Even with their newfound lack of interest in him romantically, Hydra had always appreciated and liked Rannoch well enough independently. She had a sacrifice to make for Liffey's comfort, though. Once Liffey was more at home, maybe that could change. Her isolation didn't really help, but at this second she was healing so here-and-now Hydra couldn't really blame her.

The scent of boar came to her attention, and Hydra saw a haunch. Demurely, she pulled a foreleg toward her and grinned: for me?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM