Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra choked out a laugh to his response, but had the decency to wait for him to finish. What? You don't think that's some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy? That she'll never feel that way? Who the hell is making her feel that way to start with? After all, she had done everything in her power to avoid exactly that. Tell me, Rannoch. If my pack is unsafe, if someone is threatening from within to make her feel such a way, before you go, I deserve to know at least that, her blue eyes bore into his. If you are my friend, she breathed, if you were ever my friend, you will tell me. What is there to lose? You will leave anyway. But I'll still be here. Terance, too... So, tell me, she urged. Tell me!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM