Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra came swiftly when a call sounded, and noted the scent of Gannet; her tail waved as she thought of him, and she found her pace quickening. When she came to the border she was (pleasantly) surprised to see the face of Towhee, and her stride did not slow as she came upon them. Hydra had thought they had left the Valley entirely due to Blackfeather, but it was clear they must still be around. She supposed if those wolves had returned it might be a wise move to have done so, though she was perplexed by it. They had won the battle; did they not think they could do so on their own turf? 

The tactician in her pondered at these possibilities but readily placed such thoughts aside in favor of approaching her old friend. It had been some time, and Hydra had missed the time they had spent together. Towhee had left without a word, but Hydra supposed she might have done the same. Their priorities were their pack, though their friendship had somehow persisted even despite that. 

Did it still? Did Towhee begrudge her for Gannet remaining? Did she begrudge her for her hatred of her brother, an undying and ugly thing? 

She supposed she would find out. Hydra gracefully picked her way down, and her blue eyes fell upon the many faces. She did not see Orca, who had come the last time... two new faces were beside her. They—with the exception of Towhee—did not look like warriors. Hydra sensed @Lyra near and @Alya near, supportive in the backdrop, though Hydra did not fret. Though her plume presented itself squarely over her hindquarters, her demeanor was not cold and unfeeling; there was a spark of interest present in her eyes, and her tail swayed as she drew nearer. Her eyes switched from Niamh, to Tegan, and then remained upon Towhee, and she stopped only when she was before them. As ever, she was receptive to their presence. She had no reason, or desire, not to be.

Towhee, she greeted, smiling. It had been a while, but the warmth in her tone said words not verbalized: it is good to see you.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - July 18, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM