Moonspear let me see you stripped down to the bone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Gannet would not have went without her permitting him, she imagined; she gave him that peace of mind, and as she watched him depart, Hydra felt unbound and untethered. There was only her family, now, that had ever elected to stay. All that she had done for those she loved that did not bear her name did as Gannet had, and once his form could no longer be found on the horizon Hydra turned to share the news with her father. He had not been pleased, and Hydra shared his sentiment. 

She had been fooled one too many times. 

It will never happen again, she informed her father solidly. And it would not. This time, Hydra felt no pain—only liberation. And with that in mind, Hydra turned on her heel to patrol. Love made her soft, but such softness could be seen no longer—she had very little left of it, and it was for no one but those that had never left her, and those she was certain never would. 

The Ostrega found the borders again and thought she found scent-traces of @Andalusia. Her tail waved at the prospect of seeing the woman and she followed the scent doggedly, ears pricked.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Andalusia - September 23, 2018, 03:22 PM