Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Kavik 

It was a few days now, since Sunspire had left for their new home. Wraen had accompanied them until the mountain passage, which led down to the valley on the other side. She had remained on a rocky ledge, watching the assembled party go and grew smaller with every mile that took them towards Lost Creek Hollow. Part of her ached and craved to join the group, to be among family, friends and good acquaintances and she knew that it would be a long time before she will have shed all of the old habits. That she would stop missing them as much as she did now. 

Without the inhabitants Sunspire had become an empty shell. No echos of the voices, fading smells along the borders, disappearing footprints and well-trodden paths, landmarks that had at some point been important, now becoming forgotten. It was a ghost town and, wherever Wraen walked she was confronted by old and fresh memories, she almost expected someone familiar come around the corner and spark a conversation. People were gone, were alive and well, but somehow their ghosts haunted the place and finally Wraen had it too much of it. She left the area to have a respite from it all. 

In the rays of the setting sun, she plowed through the tall and yellowing grass of the Hoshor plains, tracking muskrats and other rodents, digging up and, if lucky, killing them quickly and efficiently. While doing this, she did not have to think much about the difficult decision she had made and the inevitable lonliness that was closing up on her from every corner.
Messages In This Thread
Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 22, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 22, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 25, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - October 26, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by Wraen - November 09, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Cannot hold a candle to my new boy - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 05:25 PM